Perisai Petroleum Teknologi Bhd ("Perisai") is a Malaysia based upstream oil & gas service provider. A public listed group since 2004, Perisai has a market capitalisation in excess of US$250 million.
Following a transformational change of business direction undertaken in 2010, the Perisai Group today owns a fleet of strategic oil & gas vessels and facilities supporting the exploration, development and production phases of offshore oil & gas fields both in and out of Malaysia.
Perisai recently entered the offshore drilling segment by constructing a high specification jack-up drilling rig which is expected to be delivered in July 2014. This new business segment is expected to expand Perisai's business in Malaysia and the Asia Pacific Region.
With a fleet spanning offshore support vessels, a construction support and pipelay vessel, a mobile offshore production unit and an offshore jack-up drilling rig, the Group possesses an extensive presence along the upstream oil & gas value chain.
Perisai Group continues to focus on its areas of strength by seeking continuing investments in value adding, earnings accretive, strategic offshore oil & gas vessels and facilities.
- PERISAI means “Shield” in Bahasa Malaysia and represents the Company’s assurance of standards to its customers.
- The Company’s logo - three rising waves within the blue water element represent the growth momentum of the Company’s diversified service offerings in the shallow, deep and ultra-deepwater environments.
Our Key Assets & Services Offering
- Offshore Support Vessel Chartering
- Offshore Construction and Installation Support
- Mobile Offshore Production Facility
- Offshore Drilling
The provision of niche offshore vessels and facilities supporting the development and production stages of hydrocarbon fields in Malaysia and the Asia Pacific region.
Perisai Petroleum Teknologi Bhd (632811-X)
Suite 3A-17, Level 17,
Block 3A, Plaza Sentral,
Jalan Stesen Sentral 5,
50470 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Tel: + 603-2278 1133
Fax: +603-2278 1155
- Anchor Handling Tugs (AHT)
- Bayu Intan (4,200 BHP)
- Lewek Eagle (4,200 BHP)
- Anchor Handling Tug Supply Vessel (AHTS)
- Lewek Emerald (11,000 BHP)
- Lewek Mallard (7,340 BHP)
- Lewek Swift (12,240 BHP)
- Crew Boats
- Sarah Gold (4,500 BHP)
- Sarah Jade (3,210 BHP)
- Sarah Pearl (3,300 BHP)
- Construction and Installation Support Vessel
- Enterprise 3 (Derrick Lay Barge) with
- Accommodation for 300 crew
- Total Designated Deck of 1,200m2
- Mast Crane with Main Hook Capacity of 800MT @ max. radius 27m
- 8 point Mooring System
- Pipe laying capabilities of 6" to 36" OD pipes
- Mobile Offshore Production Unit (MOPU)
- Rubicone (A year 2011 converted BMC-250 Mat Supported Jack-Up Platform)
- An elevating system of a rack and pinion system, two units per leg with two drive pinions per unit each and Hagglunds hydraulic motors
- Daily production capacity of 165 MMscf of gas, 5,262 BPD of oil and 2,044 BPD of water
- Baker Marine 900 hydraulic crane, 22 tons with 100 ft boom & ABS Linkbelt 218 mechanical crane, 38 tons with 100 ft boom
- Offshore Drilling Rig
- PPL Pacific Class® 400
- technologically advanced drilling capabilities to drill high pressure and high temperature wells as deep as 30,000 feet
- capable of operating in water depths of up to 400 feet
- capable of doing offline activity while drilling and can be jacked-up with full pre-loading tanks
- full service accommodation for 150 personnel
Main Market, Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad